Shoreline Mobile Taps, LLC
Draft Equipment/Trailer Rental Agreement
- Shoreline Mobile Taps, LLC (SMT) will rent to the Renter the draft equipment described in Exhibit “A” attached hereto and incorporated here by reference. Said draft equipment will be rented for the period of said event date. The draft equipment will be returned in full working order and in the same condition as delivered to Renter.
- The Renter hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shoreline Mobile Taps, LLC and it’s officers, assigners, and representatives from any and all liability , loss, damage, or expense, including attorney’s fees, which arise out of, occur during, or are in any way connected to, or arising out of, occur during or are in any way connected to, or arising out of, the rental of the draft equipment.
- The Renter acknowledges that SMT has provide the equipment in Exhibit “A” for the Renter’s use during the rental period. In addition, the Renter acknowledges and accepts full responsibility for any and all liability, loss, damage, theft, vandalism, or expense, including attorney’s fees, which arise out of, occur during, or are in any way connected to, or arising out of the rental of the draft equipment.
- The Renter acknowledges that without a valid Liquor permit, alcoholic beverages may not be re-
sold to guest or invitees, whether by the individual drink or container or by the inclusion of said purchase price in an admission fee or charge. The Renter also acknowledges that it is their responsibility to ensure that only persons who are 21 years of age or older consume, or are otherwise furnished, the product contained therein. Non-compliance of this provision by the Renter may provide for substantial criminal penalties and is the sole responsibility of the Renter.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Renter and SMT. No prior contemporaneous representations, whether oral or written not contained herein, shall be of any effect. The Agreement shall not be modified, changed, or altered in any respect, except in writing, executed by the Renter and SMT. The Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed a duplicate original, and all of them shall constitute one and the same Agreement, however, that it shall only be necessary to produce one duplicate of Agreement for proof. This agreement shall be binding upon the successor and assigns of the parties hereto.
THEO 1 8’X10′
JOCKEY BOX (TAP)